Reading Health Webinar
Thanks for checking out the Reading Health webinar. I have over twenty years of experience working with struggling readership, and I want to help you help your child. Why? The answer is simple. Because I know how much reading problems hurt…both kids and parents.
During this live webinar, I will:
- walk you through the Reading Health questionnaire
- interpret each reading behavior
- tie it all together to give you a picture of your child as a reader
- give my TOP THREE actionable steps you can use to help your child at home
In 30 minutes, you will know your child’s reading health–and my TOP THREE actionable steps to help your child at home. Click here for date/time info.
If you already have that “gut” feeling that something is not right, get the answers you need to help your child.
The Reading CheckUP © will give you the insights into your child’s reading development and an individualized action plan. And it’s as easy as 1…2…3!
- Your child and I will meet, either in person or via Skype. During our meeting, I will assess your child’s:
- Word recognition skills
- Grade level comprehension
- After the meeting, I will analyze the assessments and prepare a report for you. It will include my findings and an individualized action plan for your child’s reading success.
- You and I will meet (live or via Skype) to discuss the report.
AND I AM ALWAYS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AS THEY ARISE! (After 20+ years of working with struggling readers, I know how important it is for parents to have support as they support their children!)
Get more information about the Reading CheckUP ©…the first step to changing your child’s life!
To find out more about me, please visit my About page.
Do you simply need a dose of READING FUN with your child? The Mid-week Reading Challenge is 5 minutes of perfection–and it’s free!
Reading CheckUP ©2016 NurturingLiteracy
Know what other busy moms are doing?
Giving themselves a shortcut!
Do you have little ways to enjoy reading with your tweens and teens?
Try the MWRC. I do the work each week--you just have to open the email!